The Hon. Mr Justice Keehan :
i) whether some or all of EF's injuries were non- accidental inflicted injuries;
ii) if so who is the perpetrator or who are the perpetrators of the same; and
iii) with whom should the children live, with whom should they each have contact and how often.
- On two occasions in February 2018 a young boy, EF, who was born on [a date in] 2014 (4), was admitted to hospital with various marks and bruises. The treating clinicians considered all, or the majority, of these injuries to be non- accidental inflicted injuries.
- EF has a half sibling, GH who was born on [a date in] 2015 (3).
- On 26th February 2018, the police were notified and exercised their powers under s.46 of the Children Act 1989 and both children were placed together in foster care where they remain to date.
- The local authority issued these care proceedings in respect of both children on 28th February 2018. They were made the subject of Interim Care Orders on 1st March 2018.
- This combined fact finding and welfare hearing was listed to determine: